HEALTHY GROWTH OILS FOR NATURAL LONG BLACK HAIR
The usual shampoo and conditioner are not enough for your hair because they need nourishment too. A good shampoo will cleanse your hair deeply and a conditioner will make it smooth and manageable but what about nourishment? If you don’t nourished your hair with a good hair-oil then with time your hairs can look dull, dehydrated and rough. Oiling not only nourishes your hair but it also deeply nourishes the scalp which promotes hair-growth and if you’ll not use hair-oil you will suffer from hair-loss and gray hair problem.
Coconut oil, almond oil, mustard oil etc. are few carrier oils which are commonly used for hair-massage. Today I will share a secret hair oil recipe with you all for hair-growth. This hair-oil is very effective and it will not only promote hair-growth but also targets many other scalp problems.
What you need:
- Coconut oil (80 ml)
- Castor Oil (30 ml)
- Lavender (5-6 drops)
- Tea Tree Oil (5-8 drops) (OPTIONAL)
- Vitamin E capsules (5-6 capsules) (OPTIONAL)
- Take coconut oil and castor oil in a bowl.
- If you’re using ylang-ylang oil then pour the oil into the bowl.
- Open up 5 or 6 vitamin E and add the oil in the bowl with other oils.
- At the end, add 5-8 drops of tea tree oil and mix everything well. Don’t use tea tree in huge amount because it is very strong.
- Mix everything well and store it in a clean old hair-oil bottle.
How to Use:
This hair-oil can be used 2-3 times a week and within a month you’ll see effective results. Before you begin using this oil, measure your hair-length and after one month again measure, trust me you’ll be happy with the positive results.
- Before you begin, wet your hair. Don’t soak them completely into the water, slightly damp will work.
- Pour oil in a bowl according to your hair-length and warm it up in microwave for few seconds.
- Massage the oil onto the scalp and strands carefully.
- After a thorough massage, wear a shower cap.
- Let the oil stay for 30-45 minutes and then rinse with regular shampoo.
- Coconut oil has the benefits of fatty-aids and that is why it penetrates deeply into the scalp making scalp healthier.
- Castor oil improves blood circulation to the scalp and prevents scalp problems due to the antibacterial properties. All this eventually helps in hair-regrowth faster than usual.
- Coconut oil when mixed with castor oil provides natural nutrients to the scalp which are essential for hair-growth.
- If you’re suffering from dandruff or any other scalp problem then the tea tree oil will eliminate it.
- Say good bye to dry, itchy, flaky scalp due to the anti-bacterial properties of tea tree oil.
- Tee tree oil will treat all your scalp problems and thus the scalp will show faster hair growth results.
- Vitamin E oil boosts oxygen supply to the scalp making the hair stronger and prone to less breakage.
- Tea tree oil and castor oil both have anti-bacterial properties so they prevent hair-loss.